View Profile jackassnsw

121 Movie Reviews

wierd

just another day for salad fingers lol great stuff

somewhat

yeah not a bad piece of animation, it's good to know a little history, only thing the voices need to be a bit more clearer, there are some parts i couldn't understand, apart from that, good work.

MrFiggins responds:

I know the audio is terrible, I didn't have a mic and I did it about a year ago (when I was 9), I have got a lot better since! :) Thanks for telling me though.

classic

theres a lesson to be taught here...haha always funny to throw in a fart joke, especialy when it was aimed right at that blokes head, mouth open and all.
nicely done

ZeroSnake responds:

Thanks for the comment, it seems as if you liked it alot... But you gave me a 5 out of 10 hahahaahah. Anyway thanks =3

39 Game Reviews

excellent

great texture on the 3d rendering, nicely done to solve any clues during the game to put the pieces together, some of the puzzles were challenging and realy had to make you think.
great work.

what a challenge

excellent game, fun characters, great tactics and an all rounder fun and addicted game, well done.

excellent game

fun and addictive, is what we all look for in a game, as well as challenge, but there are a lot of games just like this, so there is strong competition about. i can see this being a pass.
good job

miracles are when a teenager says no to drugs and yes to education

Daniel White @jackassnsw