Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

wierd

just another day for salad fingers lol great stuff

All the world's a stage All the world's a stage

somewhat

yeah not a bad piece of animation, it's good to know a little history, only thing the voices need to be a bit more clearer, there are some parts i couldn't understand, apart from that, good work.

MrFiggins responds:

I know the audio is terrible, I didn't have a mic and I did it about a year ago (when I was 9), I have got a lot better since! :) Thanks for telling me though.

Spyro series trailer Spyro series trailer

trailers

the thing with trailers, especially teasers, usually you would put more of a very brief plot towards the story, im not quite sure what to expect in this, or if any matter be looking forward to watching it, unless they are spyro fans.
just a quick what to look for, then a quick teaser to bring more excitement for people, give em something to look forward to, is it new? or a remake? things like to throw in.
apart from that, the animation wasn't bad even though it was rushed, you could easily fool me wrong and see it is worth the wait

Sleufoot2010 responds:

Eh. Thanks for the advice.
Even though your vote was JUST 3...

The series (if I make it), WILL be better.
I won't rush, I'll try to do more frame-by-frame stuff,
and I'm gonna twist the storyline a LOT. Look forward to that.

ZSC//Train Ride// ZSC//Train Ride//

classic

theres a lesson to be taught here...haha always funny to throw in a fart joke, especialy when it was aimed right at that blokes head, mouth open and all.
nicely done

ZeroSnake responds:

Thanks for the comment, it seems as if you liked it alot... But you gave me a 5 out of 10 hahahaahah. Anyway thanks =3

PacMan 2 New Adventures PacMan 2 New Adventures

more?

hmmm yes it seems that you do need to provide more into this film, i can see you have the ins and outs of creating a flash film, test successfully, all you got to do now is start writing and creating a valid storyline to make this more watchable

Brick 2 Brick 2

wtf

how very psychotic
perhaps more thought could be taken towards this flash instead of being on acid to watch it.

Deadpool is Pretty Fly Deadpool is Pretty Fly

ok i guess

the animation went well within the music video, but probably best if it was submitted by phumo, whats the point to comment on a piece of work when it wasn't done by you, i most likely watch it from youtube and comment.

ACDCBroly responds:

yeah, i know, but he told me i could do it! And thanks for going to his channel this is whole reason im doing this is to promote him! =P

This One's for the Kids This One's for the Kids

nice

what a strange song but i loved it, and good job on the animation

A brief experiment A brief experiment

whoa...

nicely animated, but so very short, but then again you said it was just an experiment.
looking forward to your future projects

Kamehameha Vs Gallic Gun Kamehameha Vs Gallic Gun

nope

the sound was way off from the animation, and nothing really was going on, also there was no subtitles, couldn't understand what they were saying.

garbageuploader responds:

0/10 ? Try low quality dude... it depends on your computer too, not only in the animation.
And if you dont know what Dragon Ball is, you wont get the point of the animation... you dont need to understand what they are saying.