Witches Hut Mystery Witches Hut Mystery

excellent

great texture on the 3d rendering, nicely done to solve any clues during the game to put the pieces together, some of the puzzles were challenging and realy had to make you think.
great work.

Roly-Poly Cannon: BM Pack Roly-Poly Cannon: BM Pack

what a challenge

excellent game, fun characters, great tactics and an all rounder fun and addicted game, well done.

Air Gunner Air Gunner

excellent game

fun and addictive, is what we all look for in a game, as well as challenge, but there are a lot of games just like this, so there is strong competition about. i can see this being a pass.
good job

Clown vs Balloons Clown vs Balloons

great fun

excellent graphics and stylish game, only played a few minutes of it but i can see it could get rather challenging, great and that i can see it will be very addicted sort of game.
great job

Colour My Fate Colour My Fate

very touching

a beautiful piece of work, such a deep animation and music just went well. i don't know if it's just me but i was tearing up a little while playing this.
nice work

The Sound Walk The Sound Walk

lag issues

this seems like a good game but i was having trouble with the buttons, not quite in sync, left button didn't do a thing, i was just tapping and hoping for the best, but apart from the that, graphics are unreal and music is creepy and awsome.

Sonic: The RPG Demo Sonic: The RPG Demo

yup...

since this being a demo i can see it has some potential, be looking forward to your finished full version

Sperma 2D Sperma 2D

ok i guess

a copy of the old mobile phone game "snake".
put an awesome background and music and this wouldn't be that bad.

Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

whoa

very clever how this is made, only drawback is that the game does slow down when a huge number of clones appear, but apart from that it's rather a tricky puzzle.
good work

Dodge & Shoot Dodge & Shoot

addictive

i can myself playing with that for hours, hard but addivtive

The-Unknown-One responds:

First time I've made something addictive. =P

Thanks for playing and reviewing!