Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

wierd

just another day for salad fingers lol great stuff

All the world's a stage All the world's a stage

somewhat

yeah not a bad piece of animation, it's good to know a little history, only thing the voices need to be a bit more clearer, there are some parts i couldn't understand, apart from that, good work.

MrFiggins responds:

I know the audio is terrible, I didn't have a mic and I did it about a year ago (when I was 9), I have got a lot better since! :) Thanks for telling me though.

Spyro series trailer Spyro series trailer

trailers

the thing with trailers, especially teasers, usually you would put more of a very brief plot towards the story, im not quite sure what to expect in this, or if any matter be looking forward to watching it, unless they are spyro fans.
just a quick what to look for, then a quick teaser to bring more excitement for people, give em something to look forward to, is it new? or a remake? things like to throw in.
apart from that, the animation wasn't bad even though it was rushed, you could easily fool me wrong and see it is worth the wait

Sleufoot2010 responds:

Eh. Thanks for the advice.
Even though your vote was JUST 3...

The series (if I make it), WILL be better.
I won't rush, I'll try to do more frame-by-frame stuff,
and I'm gonna twist the storyline a LOT. Look forward to that.

Witches Hut Mystery Witches Hut Mystery

excellent

great texture on the 3d rendering, nicely done to solve any clues during the game to put the pieces together, some of the puzzles were challenging and realy had to make you think.
great work.

Roly-Poly Cannon: BM Pack Roly-Poly Cannon: BM Pack

what a challenge

excellent game, fun characters, great tactics and an all rounder fun and addicted game, well done.

Air Gunner Air Gunner

excellent game

fun and addictive, is what we all look for in a game, as well as challenge, but there are a lot of games just like this, so there is strong competition about. i can see this being a pass.
good job